Ortlinghaus, a leading manufacturer of hydraulic clutches and other hydraulic accessories, has a comprehensive range of accessories for operating hydraulically actuated clutches and brakes and to permit these to be correctly intergrated into the particular machine design.
- Single and multi-channel rotary inlets (see also special catalogue)
- Press safety valves
- Complete clutch-brake controls in modular design
- Complete hydraulic power packs for supplying clutch/brake combined units with pressure and cooling oil
- Cooling systems in the form of oil/air or oil/water heat exchangers
- Sealed housing covers for enclosing clutch/brake combined units
Application Examples Of Hydraulic Clutches, and Other Accessories
Spring-applied, hydraulically released multi-plate brake, series 0-022-304 fitted in the drive of a winch.
Hydraulically actuated clutch/brake combined unit, series 0-123, fitted in a press drive.
Spring-applied, hydraulically released multi-plate brake, series 0-022-601 fitted in the travel gearbox of a caterpillar-type excavator.
Hydraulically actuated clutch/brake combined unit, series 0-023/0-123, fitted in a press drive.